TRAIT TEST.

TRAIT TEST



=NEVER TRUE OF YOU
1=OCCASIONALLY TRUE OF YOU
2=USUALLY TRUE OF YOU
3=ALWAYS TRUE OF YOU.

I am confident in my ability to influence others.
I work harder than most others know.
I have a clear picture of my future.
I spend more time attending responsibilities than most people do.
I have specific long-term goals.
I spend time each week planning my future.
Compared to others i take school or work serious .
I do a thorough job in completing my tasks.
The steps to success are obvious to me.
I believe in my own ability to succeed.
I work more hours per day than the average person.
I see myself as controlling my own destiny.
Compared to others,I am more likely to exercise self control.
I make the major disc ions that affect my life.
I know what i want to achieve.

SCORES.
Above 38 well above average.
34 -38 above average.
26 -34 average.
22 -26 below average.
below 22 well below average.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Raise Start-Up Capital

COPYRIGHTS

3 Most Important Things for Personal Growth